2018年5月1日火曜日

Born to Dance


I read "Born to Dance" .

This story tells background of Rudolf Nureyev.


He was born in the Soviet Union.

His family did not relate with dance.
He often lost his temper. But he started to have interest of ballet.
So, he could get ability of ballet and he did well in the world.




I have known him before I read this book because I learn ballet.

But this is a first time I understand his background.
He was a great ballet dancer. He could dance emotionally.

 This is first time that I read biography in English.

  I want to read more biography about many people.

7 件のコメント:

  1. Once people decide to do something, I think they will focus on it for a long time.

    返信削除
  2. I want you to dance ballet!! I'm dying to see!!!!!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Year!
      Please give me opportunity that I can dance!

      削除
  3. I have never read biography in English before.
    I want to try to read biography!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It was so interesting!!
      It is good for you to read biography that you are interesting.

      削除
  4. I read this book, too! I can't believe this is a nonfiction. Your English is very good!

    返信削除
  5. I want to know more about his background! I try to read it.

    返信削除

Hollywood

" Hollywood is built on a long and truly wonderful story of famous actors, directors, and film studios and it is not going to stop an...