2018年11月22日木曜日

BR2-06 Born to Dance


"He danced with energy and power, but he was graceful and elegant too. This boy was different!!" (P.12)

    Today, I am going to introduce "Born to Dance".
This story is a true story. I will tell you about the story.
     Rudolf Nureyev grew up in Russia When times were hard. But he knew one thing: he always wanted to dance. he became a wonderful ballet dancer. He wanted the whole world to see him dance. His name means "a beam of light" and his dazzling story is filled with adventure. This is how it happened.... This is the story of how he followed his dream to become one of the best ballet dancers in the world.
     I wanted to read this book when I looked it in the library. This is because I have learned ballet since I was five years old. I sympathized with his feeling. He overcame some troubles. I think that his way of life tell us that never give up. I recommended this book, so please read it!!


Haselhurst, Maureen(2003). Born to dance. Oxford Reading tree.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hollywood

" Hollywood is built on a long and truly wonderful story of famous actors, directors, and film studios and it is not going to stop an...