2019年1月22日火曜日

BR2-11 Remember Miranda


" He put his arms around me. He kissed me then, and I found my home in his arms."  ( P.39)

     Today I am going to introduce you " Remember Miranda". I was interest this tittle in the library, so I rent this. Then, I will tell you about this story.
     Cathy Wilson is driving to Northfork, to begin her new job with the Harvey family. She is going t look after the two young children. Tim and Susan. Cathy meets the children's father, and therir grandmother, and their aunt. She meets Nick, the farmer who lives across the fields. But she doesn't meet Miranda., the children's mother, because Miranda is dead. she died two years ago, and cathy cannot learn anything about her. Everybody remembers Miranda, but nobody wants to talk about her.
     I was impressed by their love about family after I finished reading this.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hollywood

" Hollywood is built on a long and truly wonderful story of famous actors, directors, and film studios and it is not going to stop an...