2019年1月22日火曜日

BR2-12 Kings and Queens of Britain


" But- is she very important?" (P.1)

     Today, I am going introduce you about an interesting book! The tittle is " Kings and Queens of Britain " . I'm interested in the history of U.K., so I rent this book. Then I will tell you about the story.
     This is the story of Boudicca, Alfred, Henry and many other kings and queens, some great, some not so great. Each of them changed the history og Britain. But to become queen in 1558, like Elizabeth I, was a very different thing to becoming queen in 1953, like Elizabeth Ⅱ. They have the same name, but the job is very different. This book tells us just how it has changed.
     This book is written about the British history easily. And This book don't have difficult English words. if you are interest in the history, I want you to read this!

Vicary, Tim(1997).  Kings and Queens of Britain. Oxford University Press

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hollywood

" Hollywood is built on a long and truly wonderful story of famous actors, directors, and film studios and it is not going to stop an...