2019年4月24日水曜日

Dead Cold

     Hi😀
Now I am going to tell you about "Dead Cold".
     A dead girl is found in a swimming pool in Pine Crest, USA. She'S Janine, a 23 years old student who wanted to write for a newspaper. Detective Flick Laine has to find the killer. But first she must find out the big story Janine was working on before her death.
     This story have a lot of characters, so I was confusing. And I couldn't understand the last scene. So if you this book, you have to read with much time.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Saya! I read your blog and also read this book. I think it difficult too.
    And I found something wrong about your sentence. Could you check your last sentence:)

    返信削除

Hollywood

" Hollywood is built on a long and truly wonderful story of famous actors, directors, and film studios and it is not going to stop an...