2019年4月17日水曜日

Within High Fences


     Hello!! I had not visited this blog for a long time. Today, I will talk you about a book. The title is "Within High Fences". I am going tell you this story.
     "There was nothing different about that night. It was the same as every other night, I thought. But that night, my life started to change. I didn't know it then, but it now." It's the night when Nancy meets George. But it is not easy for them to be together. There's Nancy's job and her boyfriend. And will George have to return to his own country.
     I think that this main story is relationship of woman and man, so this is little scary💦 This book don't have difficult words. If you have time, please read this book!!

1 件のコメント:

Hollywood

" Hollywood is built on a long and truly wonderful story of famous actors, directors, and film studios and it is not going to stop an...