2019年6月26日水曜日

Apollo's Gold


    Hello. I choose this book as this week book because last week Arisa had read this and I this that this is interesting. The title is "Apollo's Gold".
    Liz studies and teaches archeology in Athens. She works hard and needs a holiday, so she goes to the beautiful and peaceful island of Sifnos. But the peace does not last long when a mysterious yacht arrives, one of the local men dies, and Liz becomes involved with some very dangerous people.
     This main character is very poor because some tragedy happened once. However she was brave. I didn't board when I read this book!  And this book most interesting which I read until now.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I already have read this book too. I think Liz is a selfish woman.

    返信削除

Hollywood

" Hollywood is built on a long and truly wonderful story of famous actors, directors, and film studios and it is not going to stop an...