2019年1月31日木曜日

BR2-14 Love or Money



     Today, I 'm going to tell you this book. The title is " Love or Money?"  I was fascinated by this title. 
     It is Molly Clarkson's fiftieth birthday. She is having  party. She is rich, but she is having a small party - only four people. Four people, however, who all need the same thong: they need her money. She will not give them the money, so they sre waiting for her to die. And there are othre people who are also waiting for her to die. But one person can't wait. And so, on her fiftieth birthday, Molly Clarkson is going to die.
     This book let me consider about money. I am sure that I like this book the best.  I recommend this book.

Akinyemi, Rowena(2000). Love or Money. Oxford University Press

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hollywood

" Hollywood is built on a long and truly wonderful story of famous actors, directors, and film studios and it is not going to stop an...