2018年12月3日月曜日

BR2-08 Titanic


     Hello!! Today, I am going to introduce to you this book. The title is "Titanic".
I am sure that you have heard this name at once. It is a famous ship. I am tell you about the story.
     The Titanic was the most famous ship in history. But what really happened to it on that terrible April night in the North Atlantic? Why did it sink? Why did more than one thousand people die? This book looks at the true story and gives some of the answers.
      When I watched Titanic of a movie, I knew this ship. I understood that this ship is mystery even now after I finish reading this book. And we are able to learn the history of a beginning of 19th.  I recommend this book very much!!!

Vicary, Tim(1999). Titanic. Oxford University Press

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hollywood

" Hollywood is built on a long and truly wonderful story of famous actors, directors, and film studios and it is not going to stop an...