2018年11月29日木曜日

BR2-07 Diana princess of wales

 

" Diana Princess of Wales died in a car accident in Paris on 31 August 1997." (P.1)


     Hello! Today I'm going to introduce you this book. The title is " Diana princess of Wales".
Do you know princess Diana? She is a famous person in the world. This is her biography.I will tell you about this story.
     It is not always easy to be famous. And for a famous, beautiful princess like Diana, life was certainly very difficult at times. She was just twenty years old when she married Prince Charles, and from that moment millions of people around the world watched every move she made. And so did the photographers, who followed her everywhere - even on that terrible night in Paris when Diana's young life ended.
     I knew her at first time by TV when I was nine years old, but I read her biography first time. I love her and her way of life. This book aren't used difficult words, so I think you can read this easily. I want you to read this book!!!


Vicary, Tim(1998). Diana Princess of Wales. Oxford University Press

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hollywood

" Hollywood is built on a long and truly wonderful story of famous actors, directors, and film studios and it is not going to stop an...