2019年5月29日水曜日

Circle Games



     Today, I am going tell you about a book. The tittle is " Circle Games". First, I will introduce the story.
     Five stories to make you smile-and think: a Chinese lion dancer turns round and round; an old wooden wheel sits on an English pub wall; an American teenager makes a new wheel for a car; a bicycle taxi driver in Singapore helps sick girl; and an English student finds a strange, and very old, disc.
     I'm sorry that I don't install a picture of this book. This story is so active and interesting. But I could not understand the end of this story because this is not clear. (Maybe I am a girl😋 )

1 件のコメント:

  1. I'm for your idea that you don't understand this book's purpose. However, I was impressed with Circle Games becaue the old man is always proud of his skill which is unique to Chinese culture. I believe it is important to put their importance on heritance, but especially Chinese people tend to have strong identities.

    返信削除

Hollywood

" Hollywood is built on a long and truly wonderful story of famous actors, directors, and film studios and it is not going to stop an...