2019年5月22日水曜日

One Day

     Today, I am going to tell you about "One Day".
This book sets in an apartment, so this has some short story about each rooms.
I will talk you about this story.
     It was just a normal Friday evening in Moreland Road. Jason's mother was calling him, but he was listening to music. Nina had some news but wasn't sure how to tell her husband about it. Maggie had a smile on her face as she thought about her holiday in Chile. Sam looked a bit worried but then Sam always looked worried. That evening something happened which changed all of their lives.
     I felt the this book is easy because there are short story!! When you don't have enough time to read, I recommend this book!!

2 件のコメント:

  1. I am interested in this book. In the talking time of the class, you said that each of stories meets at last,so I have an interest! I will read it.

    返信削除
  2. In a city, there are many people who are in unique and different environment. We can say this situation in our daily life. I sometimes want to know about how people are living and doing in their houses. This book makes me more curious about this question.

    返信削除

Hollywood

" Hollywood is built on a long and truly wonderful story of famous actors, directors, and film studios and it is not going to stop an...